Sunday, August 8, 2010

back after a long hiatus

I'm back - after a very long hiatus. I was close to shutting the door on this blog forever because I had left it for so long, but after starting up a new blogging venture, I've decided to revive this one as well. Stay tuned for regular posts on things I swoon over in the decorating world as well as updates on a very personal renovation project I'm working on.

In brief, I've left my place in Vancouver and moved to the country to try my hand at farming for a year! I bought myself an old motor home and am in the middle of renovating it. Can't wait for the decorating part (of course!). If you're interested in the day-to-day farming experience, you can follow my documentation of it at www.farmforayear.com, but if you're only interested in the trailer decor, I'll be posting about that here as well :)

Here's to revived blogs and a fun new project - cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails